Women’s winter jumpsuits made in Russia are produced to make your winter activities more comfortable. Wear them while
- mountain skiing/ skiing
Exceptional fit flatters your shape and makes every movement easy.
Protects from low temperatures up to 68-77 F below zero. With the additional warming element and/or thermals/thermal underwear the warming capacity of the jumpsuit is rising.
All the materials are hypoallergenic:
- fabric- vapor-permeable membrane 3000/3000: water-, wind- and breakage-proof;
- heat-insulating thinsulate Alpolux is moisture-, sweat- and deformation- resistant;
- the back zone is additionally warmed with the breathing knit fabrics Sprint, that takes out unnecessary moisture;
- breathable lining;
- eco fur that could be unbuttoned.
The jumpsuit has 8 pockets, including:
- 2 inner ones (warmed, zipped) for a cell phone and documents,
- 2 on the sleeves- for a ski-pass and other small items,
- 2 side ones, zipped
- 2 patch pockets on the hidden magnet buttons
- fastening element for ski gloves on the side pocket.
Adjustable suspenders add comfort while staying inside: the top of the jumpsuit could be taken off and worn on the back like a backpack. Ventilated armpits -for the most active. Secret ears on the hood - for the most courageous.
Foot straps additionally fixate the trouser-legs and protect from the snow getting inside the boots.
In the back zone of the jumpsuit there is a special pocket for the exclusive warming element, that keeps comfortable temperature mode inside the jumpsuit.